Tel: 01427 752702 – leave a message and I will answer as soon as possible, though it may not always be the same day as it can be too late in an evening.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - I read my e-mails daily (unless on holiday) and can reply to them late at night if needs be.
Fax: 01427 752702
7 East Lound Road
I do all aspects of domestic plumbing including...
- Replacing tap washers or cartridges
- Stopping a running overflow
- Replacement taps, sinks, showers (Thermostatic and electric)
- Outside taps
- Waste pipework
- Hot water storage cylinders
- Complete bathrooms including electrical work (fans, lights, shaver sockets etc)
- En-Suites built from scratch – including walls where necessary
- No charge for a visit to discuss and advise on your requirements
- Written fixed price quotation for larger jobs – so we both know where we stand.
- Payment is by cheque on satisfactory completion.
- When we agree a starting date, it is "cast in stone" and, having started, I don't leave your job to go off and work on someone else's.
- Customers do not have my mobile phone number so I don't spend all day talking to other people!
- I work on my own and cover nearly all aspects of the job, so you don't have to worry about trying to co-ordinate various trades.